Terms of Sale
Any return, requesting a refund, MUST BE accompanied by a copy of the certificate and the contact information for the Certified Electronics Technician (CET). Anyone without a certificate is purchasing ANY items AS-IS. There are no returns on AS-IS items. The reason for this is because it is too easy for someone to blow out our part by puting it in wrong or connectiong a bad part to it, which blows it out. This is the cascade effect. We mark all of our parts with a "TV-PART.COM" stamp and take detailed pictures of them. This identifies them as ours so the dishonest can't return their bad part for a refund. No die, No Refund. The detailed pictures prevent component mining/harvesting. If it is tampered with there will be no refund and the part sent back will not be returned. We wish that people where is honest and had the same morals as we do so these measures wouldn't have to be taken, but that seems not to be the case. We love dealing with honest, responsible people.
General Return Policy
• All returns require a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number, which can be obtained at firstname.lastname@example.org. RMAs are valid for 15 days.
• A copy of your RMA and the original invoice must accompany all returns. Any return received without an RMA will be refused by TV-PART at the door.
• Special order items are not returnable.
• Shipping and handling costs are not refundable.
• All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to credit being issued. Non-approved returns will be shipped back to customers at their expense.
• Items incorrectly shipped to TV-PART will be returned to customers at their expense.
• A copy of the invoice must be included in the return shipping box.
• The RMA number must be clearly printed on the return shipping label.
• Do not write on the original parts shipping box or otherwise deface packaging. Any parts packaging returned damaged will be shipped back to customers at their expense, or they will be charged a repackaging fee (minimum $10.00).
• NO returns received after 60 days from the invoice day will be credited!
All parts are NEW or pulled from working units. Buyer is protected against DOA and all items carry a 45 days warranty. If you are having trouble with your purchase, please contact us in 2-3 business days and we will issue you a RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER and work with you to resolve the issue. The customer must send back the parts at their own expense via a carrier of their choise. We require the model and serial number of the product the defect was installed in, as well as the exact nature of the defect in detail.
You must inspect all packages when received and before signing for them. If you receive a package that appears damaged, or contains merchandise that is damaged, you must notify TV-PART within two days of receipt (same or next day). The incident will be documented, and the shipper may decide to return the delivery to TV-PART. Without the incident documentation, subsequent damage claims may be difficult or impossible to prove later.
Attention: we do not refund the shipping charges!
We will take back any new or unused purchase (except replacement panels). Please contact us before returning your purchase so that we may issue you a RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER. New/Unused purchases can be sent back to us at purchaser's expense for a refund minus the initial shipping charge on the purchase, and a 25% restocking fee. Refunds typically process within 5 business days after delivery to TV-PART STORE.
Core Return Policy
TV-PART.COM will give 100% full core credit for retuned cores that meet the following conditions:
- Cores returned within 30 days from the original invoice date.
- An RGA# (Return Goods Authorization) must accompany all cores. Obtain a RGA# by emailing us at: email@example.com.
- The customer must send back the cores at their own expense via a carrier of their choise.
- Core credit will only be issued for the exact number of units purchased, based on the quantity sold on the original invoice. Core credit will not exceed the original core value charged.
- Cores must be in good condition. Cores that are cracked, burnt or missing components will not be accepted for credit and will be returned to customers at their expense.
Cores failing to meet these requirements will not be eligible for credit and cannot be returned.
We would not give you any refund if inspection reveals any damage (physical, water, burning)
or missing components.
No refunds and returns on replacement panels!
Buyer is responsible for shipping and handling charges.